Eco Star’s Social Responsibility
Being one of the leading electronic companies in Pakistan, EcoStar is citizen of repute. We ensure that our electronic products are certified as for use by people of all walks of life. The business is combined with essential welfare and social work with an aim to serve the needy people of Pakistan.
Trust Schools (TEDDS)
EcoStar remains concern for the education of poor and needy children. A welfare trust by the name of Trust for Education and Development of Deserving Students (TEDD) is running four high and five primaries in Lahore. EcoStar is in support of these schools. Dedicated staff is working tirelessly for the betterment of students of these schools. The staff is looking after the following:-
- Marketing Campaigns: The staff provides full help to the school management in marketing the school affairs in order to continuously increase and encourage the number of students.
- Events: All academic and non- academics events are arranged and supported by our dedicated team.
- Fund Raising: EcoStaris also responsible for raising necessary funds for these schools.
The Citizen Foundation (TCF)
The Citizens Foundation is one of the largest non-profit organizations in Pakistan in the field of education. It was established in 1995, by a group of like-minded citizens in Karachi. EcoStar is associated with this NGO for a long period of time for the purpose of welfare of the needy people. EcoStar is managing the following for the TCF:-
- Sponsorships: All functions conducted by TCF are arranged by the staff of EcoStar including bearing all the expenses.
- Events: The management of all the events that are to be organized is also funded by EcoStar and the group.
Ecostar is continuously contributing in fund raising and donations for welfare of poor, needy and sick citizens of the country. We are also working for the following:
- Lahore Businessman Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (LABARD)
- ShaukatKhanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
- Earth Quake Relief Fund
- Aqsa Mosque: Built and managed by the group.